CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

Sandy, Utah, United States
Where to begin...well first and foremost, I am lucky enough to be the mother of the greatest kid to ever grace the planet... aka Jace :)When I'm not doing the mom thing I can usually be found behind the pharmacy counter at Harmons. I have worked for Harmons as a pharmacist for going on 7 years now and I have loved every minute of it! I really enjoy my work and the people I work with. I love pharmacy and couldn't be more fulfilled in my career choice. Being a pharmacist has allowed me to pursue my personal career goals and be a mostly stay at home mom, which is my first priority in life. Jace is my best bud, my reason for being. Without him I would be a complete and total mess!! He keeps me smiling,hoping and surviving this crazy life I'm living as a single mom. It's rough at times but more than worth it! When I'm not being a mom or a pharmacist, I enjoy hanging out with my family and close friends, running, listening to music (almost always country) scary movies and being outside whenever possible...how's that for me in a nutshell??

Thursday, August 14, 2008

7 comments:

pacemaker said...

Hey, Britt I really like your blog, guess the old one got erased?
You'll have to add mine cause Ali rarely blogs and you'll want to keep up on her family!!:) Your little guy is the cutest!

Brian "freaking" Robbins said...

wow, now I can comment....I like your blog too.

Mary Bentley Williams said...

Britt! Hurray, we have found each other. Jace is so cute I love all the pics. Keep them coming! I'm so glad we get to keep in touch even though I've fled the country. I love you!!!

Brady and Britton said...

YAY, we can be blogging buddies now! It was great to see you tonight at the pharmacy, looking beautiful as always. I sent you a link to my blog so check it out. Let's keep in touch! By the way...Jace is sooo cute!

~Britton

Too Tuft For You! said...

Hi britt! Just checkin in on my hot gal pal. Did you know I love you? You didn't well I DO!! Keep up the super job at being the best mom and drug dealer on the planet. We love you and Jace-e-roo a ton. I'll stalk you later. Bye.

Brian "freaking" Robbins said...

Sweet pic of Jace and the dogs in the H2O.

Alesha said...

Ya for the blog Brit, how bout you write something else? Ü